Welcome to the Food Services Department
|Pam Mirenda||Director of Food Services|
|Penny Mackall||Administrative Assistant|
Welcome to CCUSD 301 Food Service!
We hope that the 2015-2016 school year has gotten off to a great start for your children. The Food Service Staff in each school is looking forward to offering your children nutritious lunches.
Each day we encourage students to BUILD A HEALTHY LUNCH! Your child's lunch tray is made up of healthy food items.
- Milk Choices: White Milk – Low Fat or Fat Free
Chocolate Milk – Fat Free
Strawberry Milk – Fat Free
Soy Milk is available with a doctor’s note
- Vegetable: every week a variety of fresh, frozen and canned vegetables which are low sodium are offered from the dark green/leafy group, red/orange group, beans/lentil group, starchy group and other vegetables.
- Fruits: a variety of fresh, frozen and canned fruits in their own juice are offered each week as well as 100% vegetable/fruit juices.
- Grains & Breads: All servings of grains, pastas or bread items must be made from at least 51% whole grains.
- Meat/Meat Alternate: Each week we offer a variety of Meat and Non-Meat lunch items.
To BUILD A HEALTHY LUNCH and for the BEST NUTRITION, students are encouraged to enjoy a lunch made up from all menu item food groups: milk, vegetable, fruit, grains/breads and meat/meat alternate.
Be sure to review the monthly menu with your child(ren). Go over the school menu together, each day or each week. He/she could circle his favorite items so he/she will know when they will be served at school.
If you're excited about the menu, your child(ren) are likely to share your excitement.
If you have any questions, please contact the Food Service Department @ 847-464-6043 or e-mail Pam Mirenda, Director of Food Services at email@example.com
|LUNCH INFORMATION||LUNCH MENUS|
Click on the icon above to set up your free account. Choose CCUSD 301. If you need assistance setting up your account, click here for detailed instructions. You will need your student's ID number to sign up for the account. If you need help accessing that number, please contact your child's school.
*A convenience fee of $1.95 per transaction will be charged to your account. To compensate for this fee we will add 1 FREE Value Meal to your child's account for deposits of $40 or more. Deposits must result in a positive balance of $40 or more to receive Bonus meal.
2015-16 Lunch Prices
Grade School $2.65
Middle School $2.75
High School $2.80
Reduced Lunch $0.40
FREE & REDUCED LUNCH
Return completed application to your school office or mail to:
Central High School
Attention: Food Service
PO Box 68
Burlington, IL 60109