Welcome to Central High School
Central High School Administration:
Athletic & Activities Director
Secretary to the Principal
|News & Announcements||Important Links|
3rd Quarter Report Card
If you did not receive your report card before spring break, please come to the guidance office to pick up your report card. There are many report cards to be picked up!
Student IDs Are Important!
Lost your ID? Misplaced? Never got one? Stop by the office before or after school to get a replacement. Replacements are $2.00. Never had a Central High School ID? Let us check the records and get one for you.
Attending Math Lab during study hall? YOU must bring your current Student ID. NO students will be admitted without their ID beginning Monday, March 16.
Late Academic Bus
You must sign up on Monday for the days of the week you wish to ride the Late Academic Bus. You have until 1:00pm on Monday to sign up for Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday. Late requests for emergencies only may be approved. The bus departs at 4:10 from the bus loop.
Every Day in School Matters!
1. All students including seniors must take final exams on the designated date and time established by the school unless an Early Exam Form has been completed and approved by administration.
2. A senior may be exempt from a second semester exam if he/she:
a. Has at least a B average for the second semester in the class in question.
b. Has had no Saturday Schools, Temporary Classroom Removal (TCR), or Out of School Suspension during the second semester.
c. Has missed no more than four (4) days of school during the second semester, not including approved college visits.
COLLEGE VISITATION AND JOB INTERVIEWS
Central High School administrators recognize the importance of college visitations and job interviews. Seniors and juniors may be excused two days for college visitations, job interviews or military exams. These absences must be pre-arranged using the following procedure:
* A pre-arranged absence form must be completed by both student & parent before the date of absence. The form must then be signed by all of the student’s teachers with homework & assignments listed. Once complete, the student should turn the form into the office.
* Students are required to submit, on college, university, business or military letterhead, documentation of their visit.
* A student may choose to complete a thoughtful reflection in Naviance regarding their visit. If approved by the administration, the absence would not count against Perfect Attendance.
However, these activities should be scheduled during non-school time whenever possible.
Student E-mail Accounts
Student e-mail accounts are now available for students in grades 6 through 12. Click on the link below to learn how to use your Student E-mail Account...
Don't delay another day. Order your yearbook. All the details are convenient and online.
Check Out the Student Produced Rocket Review Newspaper