District School Psychologists are student services team leaders in the buildings they serve. School Psychologists provide specialized skills in the areas of student learning, behavioral intervention, consultation, and assessment. These individuals serve as data coaches for the buildings and analyze student performance data to aid in instructional and intervention-based decisions. The school psychologists facilitate the problem solving process.
- Anne King - Prairie View
- Amanda Schmidt - Howard B. Thomas & Early Childhood
- John Knewitz - Central Middle School
- Sarah Nolan - Prairie Knolls Middle School & Lily Lake
- Elizabeth Klapproth - Central High School
- Jennifer Campbell - Country Trails